In Pohang South Korea!






Helloooo from Pohang! 
I arrived here last monday, Feb. 20th 2012. I was in Daejeon for 3 days with Alicia Hays and saw Daejeon for those days and it was very interesting and I got to meet some of the new teachers for her school there in Daejeon. We went out to eat and had much problems because of the miss communication and so we ended up eating dinner without any water or anything to drink because we did not know how to order our drinks. While in Daejeon, the best thing that Alicia and I spent time doing was going on a hike up a mountain that was located in the middle of the city. This mountain was steep and kind of remembered me of a nice hike in Colorado. As we walked up the hill, there was stops were there was "outdoor work out areas." Pictures to kind of explain. We then get to the top of the "mountain" we had a view the city of Daejeon. I then left on Monday the 20th on a bus at 7 am to get to Pohang at about 11am. On the way to Pohang the bus stopped at a rest stop and the rest stop was unlike any other rest stop that had loud music many shops. When I got to Pohang, Hellen the school director arrived and took me straight to the school. I started right then and followed people to their classrooms and started to learn the ways! I am still in training but I have been getting more involved with the kids and the classes and everything, I am loving it and looking forward to running my own classes. All the kids are SOO cute! they can be very crazy at times! I have lunch at the school , usually in the school Directors house because her house is attached to the school and is very nice and that is were the cooks make the food for all the students anyways. The school is very nice and neat. I would write more about my room BUT I will not be in my own room for another week. As of right now, I am staying with another teacher. I have been getting to know a lot of really cool people here :) I have not taken any pictures yet of Pohang but it is a VERY bright and colorful city! and it is warmer then Deajeon. Still kind of cold though. More pics and stories to come! MUCH LOVE! 

Comments

  1. Fleeeeeter - thank you for setting up this blog. Can't wait to continually visit it to get the Fleeter update. We are all PROUD of you!
    Love
    Dad

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Beaches ... THE PHILIPPINES!

Jakarta - rough on the outside a gem inside!

In Singapore for 3 dayzzz!