San Fran!! 2/14

I have arrived in San Fran on Valentines day! I stayed here for two nights. My awesome uncle and ant picked me up from the airport and took me to an amazing lunch then to the Korean Consulate. I then received my final visa that allows me to enter and work on South Korea for a year! I will not officially be teaching english in Pohang, South Korea! I leave on a plane around 12 tomorrow the 16th of Feb. to Seoul South Korea. I will be getting in on the 17th at 630pm. It is only a 12 hour flight BUT S. Korea is WAY ahead! :) ... Today (the 15th) Alicia and I went and toured Alcatraz! It was amazing and the weather was clear! but it was kind of cold because of the wind. We then walk around fishermans warth. Everything was awesome today and I am excited to travel tomorrow! LOTS more to come! and LOTS of pics to come. MUCH LOVE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Beaches ... THE PHILIPPINES!

Jakarta - rough on the outside a gem inside!

In Singapore for 3 dayzzz!