In Singapore for 3 dayzzz!

Leaving pohang and the people there was one of the hardest things I have ever done. I have never met such a amazing group of people like them. I feel very blessed to have been able to have shared this past year with each and every one of them! The cool thing is I know I will see everyone other places in the world in the future because of the friendship we have built in Korea together! I will never forget.. 💛💙💜💚❤

After traveling for about a full day from pohang , South Korea. I am now here in the Singapore airport. Stephanie and I are now waiting for her brother to come in on his flight. We had a lay over in Manila. This airport was nice and we had sometime to kill so we hung out in a cafe. We then found out we needed to get to a different terminal for our flight. Then we found out that no shuttle busses were running because it was 4 am! So we were told to take a taxi ... I decided to exchange some of my money to pesos cuz I would be able to use it when I am back in about 2 weeks! We get to the check in and then was told my backpack was to heavy to have as carry on. I had no choice but to pay 53 US dollars! We then go to the security check in and the make us pay 13 US dollars. The terminal we went to also was very ghetto. This is what you get when looking for the cheapest flights I guess. Haha! I sat down on the plane and feel asleep right away! I don't even remember the take off! I was so sleepy. I then woke up with only an hour left on the plane. I am excited to see what Singapore is all about ! I will update soon to talk more about it :-).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Beaches ... THE PHILIPPINES!

Jakarta - rough on the outside a gem inside!