Life is moving on!

My life flashed before my eyes this past year! I was so busy with life I forgot and didn't get back on here to update my life.! I am sitting here in jeju island realizing that I have finished a chapter and going to be moving on to the next! I am excited! Leaving my students was one of the hardest things I have ever done! I was a emotional wreck and didn't want to leave them. I have never grown so much with such little kids. I didn't know that kids like these would have such an impact on my life . They helped me to grow into this amazing person in Korea. They became part of my identity. I started with such long days and days that I couldn't wait for them to end. I then found my self wanting the day to never end. They showed me so much love and care. It amazed me what they learned in a year and how I could impact their life. I feels good to know that I made a difference in these kids life. I can only hope they will forever remember me and smile and laugh when they think of the times we have shared. I know I will do the same for each one of them. I could go on and on about these wonderful children but I think we understand how difficult it is for me to let them go. They will keep growing with others I am happy to say That I was one of the first teachers they ever had.

I am now off on to my adventures! I am going to take advantage of being here south east Asia and travel around. I am now in jeju and going on a long hike tmrw. We are hiking mt hallasan. This will be an 8 hour hike! We will be leaving at 730am! I will load pictures later. This is the start of my adventure and the hostel we are staying in is very homey and I love it. The hostel name is rainbow in jeju. Jeju is known as the "hawaii" to korea! i plan to find this out the next couple of days. I plan on updating my blog more often now that I will have more time :) I want to make sure I have wrote something for myself and my loved ones! Please keep reading.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Beaches ... THE PHILIPPINES!

Jakarta - rough on the outside a gem inside!

In Singapore for 3 dayzzz!