Beautiful Beaches ... THE PHILIPPINES!

As I sit here at a interenet Cafe in Huay Xai, I realize that I should write and update my blog because I was in the Philippines about 3 weeks ago and SO MUCH has happened. I was only in the philippines for about one week. Chrisitie and I met here in the Philippines airport. We then had to get onto another airplane to get to BOracay. Boracay is a beautiful place filled with awesome beaches, bars and peopple. BTW this keyboard and computer sucks here in this hole in the wall interenet cafe on the borader of Thailand and Loas. This will not be a long entery, just some highlights that everyione should know about.THis trip did consist of lots of relaxing on the beaches. One of the first nights we did the boracay pubcrawl! This was full of meeting lots of amazing people and having a great time with allof them. We played some fun games on the beach between the bars. We stayed at a wonderful hostel called Frendz Hostel . We met so many people here also and they all gave us great information about what to do in all the places we were about to travel to. I also did my scuba refresher course here. I then did an easy dive twith the company . I loved it! I wantd to do more but had to fly with in the next day so i didnt do more. . The next great thing that i did waws go to ariel's point! If you ever go to boracay go here! this place was beautifyul . They had cliff d\jumping and I did one jump it was oly 15 metters high! The fall did kind of hurt but it was fun that is why I only did it once . I really really hater this keyboard and computer nowand canot type on it anymore. Next stop Phuket Thailand. So much to say ! Stay tunned!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jakarta - rough on the outside a gem inside!

In Singapore for 3 dayzzz!